Two X Twice is a superbly presented 60’ traditional stern narrowboat built in 2010 by Tyler Wilson and fitted out by Mike Christian – both well regarded builders. She is in lovely condition both inside and out.
Two X Twice is a Boatfinders pick and is being sold by Rugby Boats Ltd
- NameTwo X Twice
- Year of Manufacture2010
- Length60 (ft)
- Hull BuilderTyler Wilson
- Fit OutMike Christian
- Engine TypeIsuzu 35 4 cylinder
- Fuel Tank CapacityIntegral, 318 litres
- GearboxPRM 160
- Last BlackedJune 2021
- Anodesx4, new in 2021
- Boat SafetyJune 2023
- Last SurveySep 2021
Heating & Plumbing
- WCSanimarin electric flush pumpout to 364 litre holding tank
- StoveSalamander Hobbit multifuel
- Central HeatingEberspacher diesel fired central heating to 3 powder coated rads & towel rail
Cabin & Furnishings
- Bed(s)New pull out fixed double bed (oak & pine) 6’6”x4’6”. Dinette converts into another double. Benches in rear cabin convert to another double (6’6”x5’8”). Sofabed makes into another
- SeatingNew oak L shaped dinette. New sofabed.
- FridgeSmad 230v 51 litre fridge
- Cooking2 burner gas hob. Thetford Midi Prima gas oven & grill. Microwave oven.