Slow You Down is a beautiful 50’ reverse layout semi-trad, built in 2018 by Stoke-on-Trent Boats. She has been in the same hands since new, and has been really well cared for, feeling almost brand new inside! She is fitted out in light painted ply and tongue & groove, with ash trim throughout the boat.
- NameSlow You Down
- Year of Manufacture2018
- Length50 (ft)
- Berth(s)2 + 2
- Hull BuilderStoke-on-Trent Boats
- Fit OutStoke-on-Trent Boats
- Engine TypeBeta 38
- Fuel Tank CapacityIntegral, 200L.
- GearboxPRM 150
- Last BlackedAugust 2022
- Boat SafetySeptember 2026
- Last SurveySummer 2021
Heating & Plumbing
- WCVetus pumpout loo, with 240L waste holding tank.
- StoveMorso Swift solid fuel stove
- Central HeatingWebasto 5kw diesel fired system connected to 2 radiators and a towel rail.
- LightingLED throughout
- Batteries4x 105ah domestics, 2x 105ah starters.
Cabin & Furnishings
- Bed(s)Fixed 6’6” x 5’0” full width king sized berth, dinette converts to 6’5” x 4’0” double.
- SeatingL-shaped dinette in saloon, converts to spare double.
- Washing MachineNone.
- Fridge12v Shoreline fridge, with icebox.
- CookingThetford Midi Prima MKIII oven & grill, 3 burner gas hob.