Serafina is a charming 57’ go-anywhere length trad stern narrowboat, built in 2004 by Liverpool Boats. She is fitted out in horizontal oak T&G to the ceiling and cabin sides, and oak faced ply to the hull sides. The cabinetry was updated by Rob Shone, in-keeping with the rest of the oak interior.
She was last blacked in May 2019, along with repainted gunnels and tunnel bands, and brand new taff seats on the stern deck.
- Year of Manufacture2004
- Length57 (ft)
- Hull BuilderLiverpool Boats
- Fit Out/Rob Shone
- Engine TypeIsuzu IM4LC38 42hp
- Fuel Tank CapacityIntegral, 182L
- GearboxPRM150 D2
- Last BlackedMay 2019
- Anodes4 fitted, satisfactory at last blacking.
- Boat SafetyAugust 2024
- Last Survey2014
Heating & Plumbing
- WCJabsco pumpout loo
- StoveAarrow Fires solid fuel stove
- Central HeatingEberspacher diesel fired boiler, connected to 3 radiators
- Lighting2x halogen in bedroom, LED elsewhere.
- Batteries4x 110ah domestics, 1x starter. Battery monitor
- Solar2x 100w solar panels with MPPT controller
Cabin & Furnishings
- Bed(s)6’0” x 4’6” cross bed in bedroom, dinette converts to spare double
- SeatingMatching 2 seater sofa, captains chair and footstool in saloon. Pullman dinette.
- Washing MachineCandy Grand 6kg
- Fridge12v LEC fridge with icebox (New in 2018)
- CookingThetford Caprice 4 burner gas hob, oven & grill.