Moonlight № 2 is a charming 57’ go-anywhere traditional stern narrowboat built in 2002 by Nantwich Boatbuilders, on a Jonathan Wilson hull. She is fitted out with ash faced ply with ash trim to the ceiling and cabin sides, and carpet to the hull sides, and a mix of vinyl and carpet flooring.
She has been well prepared for sale, including having the hull grit blasted, zinc coated and Epoxy 2 packed in Feb 2023. There is also a survey available to view from 2022.
- NameMoonlight No 2
- Year of Manufacture2002
- Length57 (ft)
- Berth(s)2 + 2 + 2
- Hull BuilderJonathan Wilson
- Fit OutNantwich Boatbuilders
- Engine TypeBeta 43
- Fuel Tank CapacityIntegral, 200L.
- GearboxPRM 150
- Last BlackedFebruary 2023 (grit blasted, zinc coated* & epoxy 2 pack)
- Anodes4x new Feb 2023
- Boat SafetyJuly 2024
- Last SurveyAugust 2022
Heating & Plumbing
- WCThetford cassette (BRAND NEW May 2022). Two cassettes
- StoveStovax multifuel stove
- Central HeatingEberspacher diesel fired system (NEW 2021) connected to 4 radiators.
- LightingLED throughout
- Batteries5x 110ah domestics, 1x 110ah starter (NEW Aug 2020).
- Solar330w (approx) of solar with a Steca solar charge controller
Cabin & Furnishings
- Bed(s)Fixed 6’5” x 4’0” double berth in bedroom, dinette converts to spare double, sofa bed converts to spare double.
- SeatingVanette GG 6000 oven & grill, Vanette 4000/2 4 burner gas hob.
- Washing MachineZanussi Aquacycle washing machine, accessed by moving dinette seat.
- Fridge12v Shoreline fridge with icebox
- CookingVanette GG 6000 oven & grill, Vanette 4000/2 4 burner gas hob.