Margaret Rose is a lovely 58’ cruiser stern narrowboat built in 2009 by Elite Narrowboats & Fabrications. She was fitted out by Still Water Narrowboats, in American light out with oak trim throughout, wood laminate flooring in the galley and bathroom, and carpet elsewhere.
- NameMargaret Rose
- Year of Manufacture2009
- Length58 (ft)
- Hull BuilderElite Narrowboats & Fabrications
- Fit OutStill Water Narrowboats
- Engine TypeIsuzu 42
- Fuel Tank Capacity245 litres
- GearboxPRM 150 hydraulic
- Last BlackedJune 2020
- Anodes4 anodes, satisfactory at last blacking
- Boat SafetyOctober 2024
Heating & Plumbing
- WCThetford electric flush cassette
- StoveMorso Squirrel solid fuel stove
- Central HeatingWebasto Thermo Top C
Cabin & Furnishings
- Bed(s)Fixed 6’4” x 4’0” double berth in bedroom, dinette converts to spare double.
- Seating2x captains chairs with matching foot stool in saloon, dinette seats 4.
- Fridge12v Shoreline fridge (with icebox)
- CookingStoves 500 DIT 4 burner gas hob, oven & grill.