Jenanme is a stunning 57’4” traditional stern narrowboat built in 2004 by G&J Reeves. She was fitted out by Kate Boats in ash faced ply with ash trim throughout the boat.
She is well presented having been blacked in May 2021, the roof was repainted in January 2022, and in July 2022 the galley was partially refitted with brand new gas appliances and laminate worktop.
- Year of Manufacture2004
- Length57 (ft)
- Hull BuilderG&J Reeves
- Fit OutKate Boats
- Engine TypeBeta B43 with hospital silencer
- Fuel Tank CapacityIntegral, 405L approx
- GearboxPRM 260 hydaulic gearbox
- Last BlackedMay 2021
- Anodes8 fitted
- Boat SafetyJanuary 2024
- Last SurveyAugust 2020
Heating & Plumbing
- WCTecma macerator pump-up
- StoveBubble solid fuel stove
- Central HeatingCalorifier heated by engine and Eberspacher
- LightingLED throughout
- Batteries24v: 3x 110ah domestics (6x 12v cells), 1x 110ah bowthrusters (2x 12v cells). All 8 cells can be combined for additional domestic power when required
- AlternatorsTwin: 24v 100amps to domestics and bowthruster, 12v 70amps to starter
Cabin & Furnishings
- Bed(s)5’10” x 5’1” crossbed in bedroom, dinette converts to spare double.
- Seating2x captains chairs with matching footstool in saloon, dinette seats 4 comfortably.
- Washing MachineBosch Exxcel
- FridgeLEC 240v fridge with icebox
- CookingThetford 2 burner gas hob with Thetford oven & grill