Jacob is a 53’ 1” traditional stern narrowboat built in 1997 by Reeves, and fitted out by Kingsground Narrowboats in oak faced ply with oak trim throughout. She was last blacked in July 2022 (including the base plate), with a full engine service and out of water survey carried out at the same time.
- Year of Manufacture1997
- Length53 (ft)
- Hull BuilderReeves
- Fit OutKingsground
- Engine TypeBeta 43 BV1903
- Fuel Tank CapacityIntegral, 260L
- Last BlackedJuly 2022 (3 coats to the sides, 2 coats to the base plate)
- Anodes8x (New at last blacking)
- Boat SafetyAugust 2025
- Last SurveyJuly 2022
Heating & Plumbing
- WCThetford cassette, with 3 cassettes.
- StoveVillager multi-fuel stove
- Central HeatingWebasto diesel fired system, connected to 4 radiators
- LightingAll LED
- Batteries4x 105ah domestic (all new April 2022) & 1x starter
- Alternators1x 70amps
Cabin & Furnishings
- Bed(s)6’3” x 4’0” double berth in bedroom, 6’1” x 2’0” single berth in rear cabin
- SeatingFixed bench in saloon, with single armchair
- Fridge12v Shoreline fridge with icebox
- CookingThetford oven & grill (New in 2021), Vanette 4000/2 4 burner gas hob.