Dogrose is a charming 49’ 1” reverse layout cruiser stern narrowboat boat built in 1994 on a Colecraft shell. She was originally fitted out by Viking Afloat as a hire boat, with oak faced ply and sapele trim throughout, and has since undergone extensive upgrades to the fit out, electrics and engine bay.
Dogrose is a Boatfinders pick and is being sold by Rugby Boats Ltd
- Year of Manufacture1994
- Length49 (ft)
- Hull BuilderColecraft
- Fit OutViking Afloat
- Engine TypeNanni 4.150 37.5hp (New in 2007)
- Fuel Tank CapacityIntegral, 360L approx
- Last Blacked2pk Epoxy in April 2022. Shot blasted and zinc coated in July 2014.
- AnodesNot needed, as hull is zinc coated.
- Boat SafetyJanuary 2023
Heating & Plumbing
- WCSpinflo pumpout
- StoveStovax multi fuel stove
- Central HeatingAlde gas boiler (serviced April 2022), connected to 2 radiators, 1 fin rad and a towel rail.
Cabin & Furnishings
- Bed(s)6’2” x 4’6” double in bedroom, forward benches convert into spare double or 2x singles,
- SeatingL-shaped fixed bench in saloon, fixed benches either side in rear cabin.
- FridgeThe Fridge People 3 way fridge, with icebox.
- CookingVanette oven and grill, Vanette 4000/2 4 burner gas hob.