Cider with Rosie is a stunning 58’ trad stern narrowboat, with an extended stern deck for extra cruising room. She was built here at Stowe Hill in 2000, and is fitted out in oak faced ply with oak trim and solid oak flooring throughout.
- NameCider with Rosie
- Year of Manufacture2000
- Length58 (ft)
- Hull BuilderStowe Hill Marine
- Fit OutStowe Hill Marine
- Engine TypeBarrus Shire 50 (new 2004), with hospital silencer in insulated engine bay.
- Fuel Tank Capacity240 Litres
- GearboxPRM 2:1 (rebuilt 2010)
- Last BlackedBack to bare metal, rust inhibitor applied & 3 coats of blacking Aug 2022
- Anodes10x (New Aug 2022)
- Boat SafetyJan 2024
Heating & Plumbing
- WCJabsco Pumpout loo with BRAND NEW stainless steel waste tank and pipes.
- StoveMorso Squirrel solid fuel stove (stove & flue new in 2011). Classic solid fuel range in back cabin
- Central HeatingEberspacher D5WSC diesel fired system (new 2009) connected to finrads along the boat
- LightingLED in saloon & galley, all others are halogen
- Batteries3x 120ah domestics, 1x starter
- Alternators1x 40 amp & 1x 80 amp (with spare belts)
Cabin & Furnishings
- Bed(s)Fixed 6’3” x 4’0” double, can be reconfigured into crossbed if required. Bench in stern cabin converts to spare double.
- SeatingRoom for sofabed or armchairs. 2x dining chairs
- Washing MachineZanussi FC1200W washing machine (works off inverter)
- Fridge12v / 24v Inlander fridge
- CookingVanette 7000 Classic oven & grill, Vanette 4000/2 hob