Asmund is a 45’ ex-hire cruiser built in 1992 by Colecraft, and fitted out by Viking Afloat with their signature style of oak faced ply, with sapele trim, and sapele parquet flooring.
She has been well cared for, and the owners have kept an informative log of all works carried out over the past 15 years. She was surveyed in September 2017 (and re-inspected in April 2018), last blacked in September 2021, and the engine was serviced in March 2022. Spare parts and oil are on board to continue with engine maintenance.
- Year of Manufacture1992
- Length45 (ft)
- Hull BuilderColecraft
- Fit OutViking Afloat
- Engine TypeBukh DV24
- Fuel Tank Capacity250 Litres approx
- GearboxBukh 3:1 reduction.
- Last BlackedSeptember 2021
- Anodes10(4x NEW at blacking)
- Boat SafetyMarch 2023
- Last SurveySeptember 2017, updated April 2018
Heating & Plumbing
- WCTraveller pump out loo.
- Central HeatingAlde gas boiler connected to 4 radiators.
Cabin & Furnishings
- Bed(s)Fixed 6’3” x 4’0” double berth in bedroom, L-shaped bench converts to spare double.
- SeatingL-shaped bench and fold down bench in saloon. NEW padded seats on rear gas lockers.
- Fridge12v LEC fridge with icebox (New in 2018).
- CookingVanette GG7000 oven & grill, Belling 4 burner gas hob.