Albatross is an excellent go-anywhere 57’ cruiser stern narrowboat built by Hixon Hulls in 2004, and fitted out by Stem to Stern. She has been so well cared for, benefiting from a full external repaint in Summer 2021, recent survey in June 2022, and blacking in July 2022.
- Year of Manufacture2007
- Length57 (ft)
- Hull BuilderHixon Hulls
- Fit OutStem to Stern
- Engine TypeIsuzu 38hp 4 cylinder (1M4LC 38)
- Fuel Tank CapacityIntegral, 180L
- GearboxPRM 150 D2
- Last BlackedJuly 2022
- Anodes4 new at last blacking
- Boat SafetyJuly 2024
Heating & Plumbing
- WCThetford Cassette loo with 2 spare cassettes.
- Central HeatingHurricane 9.4kw diesel fired system, connected to 3 radiators and a towel rail
- LightingHalogen throughout
- Batteries3x 125ah domestics, 1x starter (all NEW)
- AlternatorsTwin: output unknown. Domestic alternator NEW
Cabin & Furnishings
- Bed(s)Fixed 6’0” x 4’0” double, with storage under Mattress NEW). Room for sofabed in saloon.
- SeatingDining table with two chairs, room in saloon for armchairs or sofabed.
- Fridge12v Shoreline fridge with icebox
- CookingCountry Leisure oven, grill & 4 burner gas hob, DeLonghi microwave.